Questions about Rhode Island Form 1099-G? Read 1099-G FAQs.
Did you receive a notice from a Non-Collecting Retailer?
Click here for Form T-205 to pay the sales and use tax due or
Click here for Schedule U to file and pay with your personal income tax return.
Starting a new business?
Click here for the Business Application and Registration form or
https://www.ri.gov/taxation/BAR/ to register online.
Office Hours - Division of Taxation
- Normally open to public 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. business days.
- Closed Monday, October 8, 2018 (Columbus Day)
Free File - Rhode Island
You may qualify to prepare and file your federal and Rhode Island resident personal income tax returns online at no charge. Check here for details.
Scam alert for taxpayers, tax preparers
Scam involves someone impersonating Division of Taxation employee . Click here.
Latest tax news
• Tax changes effective July 1, 2018. Click here.
• Remote seller information in light of Wayfair. Click here.
• Guide to tax break on income from pensions, 401(k) plans, annuities.
• Tax changes contained in FY 2019 budget as enacted. Click here.
Subscribe for tax news
To receive free tax news updates, send an e-mail with SUBSCRIBE in subject block.