Credit Card Payments
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
RI Interactive is now accepting payments via the internet at https://www.ri.gov/app/taxation/payments
PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS A FEE FOR USING THIS SERVICE
The fee is the total of 2% of the tax amount paid plus $1.00.
You will be notified of the fee amount before making your payment.
The Rhode Island Division of Taxation does not receive any portion of the fee.
The following taxes may be paid by charge card (VISA, American Express, MasterCard, or Discover Card):
- Personal Income Tax
- Voucher - RI-1040V or RI-1040NR-V Personal Income Tax Payment
- Estimate - RI-1040ES
- Extension - RI-4868
- Notice of Assessment/Deficiency - Personal Income Tax Bill
- Withholding Tax
- Withholding Return - Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Quarterly tax payments
- Withholding Tax Bill
- Sales Tax
- Sales and Use Tax Return - Monthly or Quarterly tax payments
- Sales and Use Tax Bill
- Corporate Tax
- Due with Return
- Estimate - RI-1120ES
- Extension Request - RI-7004
- Corporate Tax Bill